Tuesday, May 22, 2007

~::Double D Sunday::~


DSC00001, originally uploaded by NKeong.

Hello hello...

WOW ! Memang damn long never go for ride liow. Which we (Keat, Jackson and myself) decided to ride in Kiara. As you can see above, that is the recorded Max Speed for that day's ride. It was done coming down the tarmac of Kiara.

Not to worry, there were little "walkers" at that time.. And I wasn't jamming my brakes, to skid my tyres. Was going down fast BUT safely as well. For sure !

Now... Back to the ride's blog. And you must be wondering what does Double D here means.. It was a Dissappointing and Dejected weekend ride for me.

Half way going up to Tokong... Suddenly felt something funny, I was pedalling, but then I'm not moving ! Looked down and then, memang... tiuuu lor ! Drive train got problem. Legs are pedalling, crank is moving, but the rear tyres are NOT ! Sigh.... What an heartache ! Was so semangat to ride.. What more that Sunday, those Kajang guys was there.

So end up how ? Pushed all the way upto Tokong there lor. And damn manyak nyamuk ! Long time never go feed them, must have missed me liow.. So just lepak there, TCSS more... See more riders making their way up and beyond Tokong. Me can't go liow.. Coz drive train kaput-ed..

Oh well... what is left is to bomb back downhill and enjoy whatz left of the ride ! So knowing that this was gonna be out liow, I really just bomb down ! Nice... Just using momentum to bring me all the way down. No pedalling, can't pedal also ler..

When into Shriner... Cleared all the sections.. Except for some places, where I need to push my bike, coz got no more momentum.

Exitted liow, didn't go down to Carnival.. Coz it would mean a longer push for me. From there... zoom zoom down the tarmac.
Wonder why that Sunday, memang damn semangat wanna ride. Couldn't believe that it was the end liow. If only I could go for Round 2.

Nmind... gotto get my bike fixed, in time for next Sunday's ride !

~::NK the wOOfer::~

No comments: