Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Is anyone still HERE ???

It really has been very long since this blog received any posting.. Seriously wonder if they are anymore ppl visiting this blog. Since having our own forum, there has been less and less posting here.. Can't blame anyone, since having the forum provides a 2-way communication.

I was suppose to blog about my trip to Nanjing, China.. Actually thought that I could do some blogging with the extra time I had there. But sorry... No time to blog.. The training program was rather jammed packed. We didn't even have time for any shopping. Also due to the fact that our hotel was in the Industrial Area of Nanjing. So after 930pm, shops (which were mainly just makan place) were all closed.. Sadly on the last nite, only we found out that there was a shopping complex nearby our hotel. Walking distance it was.. but just our luck ! It freaking rained ! Oh well, at least I did enjoyed the cool weather there and for the record, the food there is very salty ! Here are some photos from the trip...
Nanjing, China
Nanjing, China Nanjing, China Nanjing, China Nanjing, China

Now... back to more serious business. To those who have been visiting our forum, you would have realised now that we are trying finalize a t-shirt design. YUP ! It was done also by chance only.. CS and me went yum char, then decided to walk the SJ Uptown and see what they have. There was a stall, promoting on self-designed t-shirts. And then we gave it a try.. Sat down and discussed with the "designer". Gave him a rough idea of what we are and what we want. Also I've included to him our blog and forum, so that he could get more ideas. Then... yada... yada... yada... yada....
Here it is... hardtail'ers-1

This is what I came up with... Just to experience around and see how things will look like...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Note that the text, "Who needs a 6inch......", it doesn't have to be there. That is not the general design, but I might wanna put it on my own t-shirts. Depending on the cost of course..

So what you guys think ? Constructive comments are very much welcome ! Either can pen it down here or visit our forum, we have got a thread going on about this design.. (c=

And yeah ! Most recently, if not mistaken it was Tuesday - 4pm. I'm the new owner of a TANK RACE frame.. YUP ! Giving up the 18" Merida Matts Pro, to try out a 17" Tank Race; EASTON Elite Tubing. Haven't have the time to take photos of my new old frame.. I think I'll do a separate posting / blog for the TANK frame. So stay tune for more.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That is all from me... This is me, signing off... Wishing all an early Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2007 Year !


~::NK the wOOfer::~

No comments: