Friday, December 15, 2006

TANK Race Team frame (Part 1)

Why am I changing my frame ? Actually there is nothing wrong with the MERIDA Matts Pro frame. I've decided to try a 17" frame, see if it fits me better. The current Matts Pro frame is an 18". Was hunting around for a frame around RM500. Emailed a guy in Kuching for a TANK frame also, his posting on BBS was there for quite sometime liow. Too bad, his frame sold liow..

Finally, I got the frame from a guy in Penang, Peter.. The condition of the frame is not bad ler. Of course have to expect the scratches here and there, from wear and tear. Either than few bad paint scratches, the frame is in good condition.

So happen that I was going back to Penang. Arranged for a meet, he brought the whole bike.. So had a few test ride around the McDonald's Green lane. Then once everything was settled.. Met him again after the Penang bridge toll, collected the frame + headset + 110mm Tank stem..

Here are the photos...
TANK Race Team frame
TANK Race Team frameTANK Race Team frame
TANK Race Team frame
TANK Race Team frame

Wait till Part 2 comes... When the frame / bike is built...

~::NK the wOOfer::~

No comments: