Sunday, October 22, 2006

Are you a loser?

Hardtail'ers challenge you? If you take it as a challenge, then it is a challenge. Why do i said so? uhm... Maybe i will be another NKeong to write you a grandmother story. "Long time ago......"

NO. I'm used to be very straight forward. Let start the story and challenge.

Lets start with the Tarmac climb. Half way, i noticed that my rear tyre not enough air. The air was leaking. I got down from my bike and "refilled" the air. Inflate will be the better word to describe.

Then we reach to the X-road. Quite lots of rider there. KSH gang went down 2k. By the way, Kwai, Jackson and I climb to the Janice Junction. Then had our "puff" there while waiting for others. I had my rest there about 20-30mins. Since everyone stop there TalkCogSingSong. And yap. Let me show you something interesting:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello Guys, he is only SEVEN years old. If he can survive in Kiara, why not you? Anymore excuses from you not to ride kiara? Your bike cannot take the drop? How about his bike? Dont you think his parts will be higher end than what you have now? Stop giving yourself the LAME excuses. Hardtail'ers would like to help you if you want to help yourself.

Cannot convince you to ride Kiara yet? Need some more? Okay let me show you another pic to make you speechless. Here it is:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Any more excuses? yap, you can see clearly from the pic that those are girl. Aiks. Nevermind, we move the the next section, to let you know more about kiara.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This drop looks small only right? You can take it as easy as makan taufu rite? Hardtail'ers would like to help you anytime, but you need to help yourself first. We can't confirm 100% that we will help you to do better, but atleast you go there and have a try first. If you got difficulties to ride @ Kiara, you can pay our :::Hardtail'ers Forum::: a visit, we might be able to help you.

Enough of cogs, show off time.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I know this mean nothing, out there a lot of riders can do much more better than me. If a fatman like me can do it, why not you?




Fun time. Let see how NKeong fail the first approach.



Dont you think he brake too much while he doing the drop? I don't know, maybe. Or maybe other reasons.




Now let NK[s] show you how they clear the drop!



:::Hardtail'ers Major:::
:::Hardtail'ers Resort:::

No comments: