Sunday, October 29, 2006

::SIDI BULLET 2::

Oh yeah ! Finally, the day has come, earlier than I expected... Suppose to wait till next year before I change to clipless pedals. Probably it was being, at the right place at the right time, Shang was selling off his Candy ... For whatever the reason, faith probably.Initially I wanted to go for the Eggbeater rather than the Candy, but since I have no preference in either of them, so why not give a try I say.. Hey, it was a good deal, 2 pairs of Candy SL for a mere RM200++ ? Of course, then we (NKeat & myself) needed to get new shoes and new cleats.

The hunt for my shoes, weren't easy.. Due to the limitation of stock, 1st thing that had to look for is the size ! Then only open the box and see if the design & color is suitable to ur taste. Lastly then ask for the price.. Of course 1st up I headed to BikePro, brought my bike and the pedals there also. Semangat wanna change pedals and get new shoes.. Mana tau.. Sigh.. Disappointment, cannot find any shoes... Got size, but then OVER my budget. Sorry... It was Saturday afternoon, and only the day before that NKeat bought his pair of SIDI from BikePro. Looks like me not gonna get to test out clipless...

After quickie dinner at Secret Recipes, then collected my car from Tyrezone, just around the corner. Decided to head to KSH and try my luck. WOW ! Surprisingly, they got the SIDI Bullet 2. What the exact color which I wanted it. Got the correct size, tried on other Shimano shoes.. DAMN ! Those Shimano shoes are really more comfortable, coz they are wider as compared to SIDI. SIDI shoes are meant to be worn tight, as I have been told.. Doesn't matter lar, since the price is right. After hard & tough negotiation.. Ended myself with a NEW pair of black color SIDI Bullet 2 MTB shoes !

Wanna see ????
From SE K800i

Oh yeah the other thing, make sure that u got everything in the box when you buy SIDI shoes. There should be an allen key, 4 screws and most important the manual/warranty book. Coz inside that book, got loads of cool SIDI stickers. Looks good on your bike frame and also on the Thule rack...

~::NK the wOOfer::~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 pairs of candy plus cleats for rm200 ? tai tou lan

::N.Keong:: said...

RM200++ and the pedals doesn't include cleats.. so thatz another RM100 for 2 pairs of cleats. Still cheap lar.. =)