Sunday, July 08, 2007

All I wanna do is just... RIDE...

Another weekend has just passed... And it was another weekend of NO RIDE for me. I really thought that this weekend, I'll be able to fit in a ride. But sadly, my rear wheel was not ready... Project Maheez was sent with the wrong hubs, 36 holes - instead of 32 holes. But it was good that Armijn loaned me a spare rear wheel. Which SADLY, didn't quite aligned to my bike.. It was seriously out of alignment, the disc is touching the pad, even the tire is rubbing against the frame. How to ride rite ???

What to do... wait for another week lor. I hope that by middle of next week, I'll be able to get my wheel ready. I think at the same time, I'll bring all my new parts to be installed. Quite a list of new parts... Then from there, once everything is ON. Hopefully the bike will NOT give me further problems.

Probably then I should consider a new frame.. No No NO ! A full new bike ! I wonder then, would it be a full sus mountain bike ? Or I'll probably switch to a Road Bike... We'll see what happens then. Hopefully and I pray that nothing will go wrong liow...

~::NK the wOOfer::~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi nk,

I suggest u switch to roadbike..i already change my bike twice...first hardtail...n then full suss..but don't have time to ride..so i decide to sell both n change to road..road u can start early morning n between 2 or 3 hours settle...no need to clean ur bike..d important thing is u can ride n also spent more time with family..cheers...

::N.Keong:: said...

The thought is there ler...

But decision is yet to be made.