Friday, July 20, 2007

ELENEX 2007 @ KLCC


ELENEX 2007 @ KLCC, originally uploaded by nkeongprofile.

Greetings... I'm still not able to sleep.. Yup it is way pass 2am liow. What to do, after last nite's all night-er in the office. Kind of messed up my sleeping time liow. Have to rush for a tender closing.. So the usual last minute rush.

Which I took the chance to sleep in today till mid-noon ! After lunch, I headed to KLCC with my colleague. Wanna checkout the ELENEX exhibition there... Basically, it is about Electrical Enginneering. All the major players of the Electrical Eng field is there... Except my company, which is a good call. Cause the crowd is just not there.. Unlike Tenaga expo (held biannually).

Anyway... I managed to meet up with old colleagues, both local and from the UK. Walked around alittle... Siemens were the best ! They hired hot looking girls.. Few of them were common to the photographers. If you view those photos I've uploaded on Flickr, you'll see Rose Chin there.. Hope I got her name right.

Of the few shots I managed to get... DAMN ! ! ! Wish I had Tammy with me liow... Very hard to balance and play with the kit lens. The 85mm pulak gives a too tight framing. But that's another story...

This girl, cute as ever, Agatha is her name... Just wanna highlight her out on the blog. So no particular reasons...

~::NK the wOOfer::~

No comments: