Thursday, February 19, 2009

Extra Motivation

Facebook... Who is not on Facebook ? Well I know of 2 person, Keat and CS.. Both of them are not on Facebook. But I'm not here this morning to talk about who's on and who's off Facebook. Or am I to start on the secret plot the Facebook is being monitored by the CIA or whatever secret intelligent organization.. Hey.. Osama might even have a Facebook account and use it to start recruiting "members"...

Still on Facebook, my dear friend, WLM bought himself a new Hardtail... Saw it on Facebook. He is now working in Korea, somewhere near / South of Seoul. A real sweet bike... Considering the parts and the price to it. This was extracted from his Facebook comment,

it was a korean brand 18.5" frame, Black Cat, deore xt groupset, xtr rear derailleur, shimano hydraulic discs, rock shox tora....was for about RM2k...tota
l weight 12+..nearing 13kg



The only thing that needs to be upgraded is a FOX fork... Nothing better than a spring coil. I'm still sticking to my trusty sweet FOX Vanilla ! Cause those air forks are just too hard to tune...

So it is time for me to get my bike back in running condition ! I should start... At least get the tubes in and have a small ride around the housing area. See what else needs to be fixed, tuned or repaired...

No comments: