Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Awana Kijal

My 1st time to Awana Kijal... Had high expectation of this trip, was gonna be my getaway trip. But then mana tau, my mom was tagging along for this. But luckily she was enjoying herself, in her own time.. Without having to nag me...

Well... I was actually there for WLM's wedding. He is having his dinner ceremony in 2 places, here and in Shah Alam. By right Shah Alam is the actual wedding / actual date... Rather than ferrying family members from Kuantan area to KL. Better have another separate wedding dinner in the areas of Kuantan.

The whole event went on smoothly in the morning. Just the simple tea ceremony for the bride's side. Preparation for the nite's dinner was also ok...

The best thing from that nite was the customary table-to-table yum seeeennggg session ! Since I was the weddubg wetness and the best man... Either than having to have spare ticlets, wiping his sweat.. Best part was being scolded y Loke Meng ! I walked him and See Yin back to the room. he steady only, say can still walk straight. No need my help.. Since he was fondling with the hotel room keys, it keeps dropping. So much so that he can really see how to put the key into the keyhole... Went into the room., suddenly he pop his head out and start scolding me... Damn funny...

The next morning all of us were still there. Supposed to wake up for breakfast, but didn't have the mood...

When I finally did get up... Had breakfast, didn't eat much. Was surprised and disgusted by the amount of flies !
So here are the few shots that I managed to get...

IMG_7721 Make my dreams come true...

No comments: