Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Starbucks @ KKIA - Nov 2008

I had to go back to Lahad Datu for I think it was a 1 week trip.. The best thing is that, this time around, I brought my DSLR along. Accompanied by the trusty 400D... The shot was taken during my transit time back to KLIA. The usual coffee joint... Have a cuppa before boarding. I was editing that time, and online talking to CS.

It was actually his idea to get this shot... I wanted to get my ass up and shoot the sunset from the window. But then CS gave a better idea. That's how I managed to get the shot...

IMG_5965

Hmmm... Let me just include this 1 more shot. This shot was taken at a location in POIC. A major Palm Oil company in Sabah. The whole area is built on reclaimed land... Then again, most of Sabah is built on reclaimed land. Cheaper... and more environmentally friendly.

IMG_5894

No comments: