Thursday, March 11, 2010

Forced insomnia

This post is inspired by House S06E14, starts with this girl (who actually looks like an ex-character but can't remember), who just blogged her arguement with her boyfriend... A small arguement of how ppl blog everything about their life. Everything written for all to read on the Internet... How about that ?

POV : Point Of View




Sideline story... Just a fraction of my home workstation. Where office is comfortably at home... As u can see House is playing.

So forced insomia...

I'm actually due for a trip to Kuantan at 5am, a meeting at 10am. Thank goodness I'm not driving so I've decided to stay awake so that I don't over sleep and gonna be sleeping the whole drive to Kuantan.
Which I should be sleeping cause I'm actually falling sick. The signs of sore throat, cough and flam. But hey... I don't know what am I doing actually.

Let's see... I'm brain dead now, not sure what else to write. And I think it is freaky to be blogging your life on the Internet.




My bed is calling... Silk comforter, a precious gift from my mom.

No comments: