Friday, March 19, 2010

IMG_2492_Twisted


IMG_2492_Twisted, originally uploaded by ::N.Keong::.

Can't help it, but I've just gotto blog / post this shot... Why ? Just cause this shot took no longer than 30 seconds to achieve. To begin with I wasn't involved at all with this studio session. I finished my session earlier, went for lunch and then just dropped by to look - see - look - see. And the more I see the more I likey...

With permission and invitation from the organizers, I was allowed to steal a few shots. Which this happens to be the FIRST shot and the only SHOT that worked !

I then learn that it pays to just sit back and observe... Then took out my camera, snap boom bang ! That's all...

I do need to work on posing the model though... I tried to direct her here and there, but doesn't seem to work. I need new ideas...
That is the GOOD thing about working with experienced models, little effort is put into directing the poses. So I can concentrate more in the actual shooting.

Then again.... what do I know ? I'm just pedaling my way through studio photography...

CREDITS to....
Model : Ashley
Light Setup : Sean Lee and Clarence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat community[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.