Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shopping...

Actually hor... Have to admit that it been a long time since I went on a shopping spree. An actual outing that I enjoy a good shopping therapy. Crazy as it sounds, I do love shopping. Don't mind the endless walks into all possible shops. Honestly... Really nice to dress someone up and make them look good, and I mean good.
Which I've done before and succeeded. But that's another story... I do wonder how she is doing, been a long time I met her. Hope she is getting on fine, after what she been through, she deserved so much better.




Oh well... It was a nice short window shopping after a simple dinner. I am just blogging for the sake of posting. I'm actually brain dead. So I best stop now...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

steve martin said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Ingresar a Seguros GĂ©nesis Auto es para encontrar seguros no para buscar clases de shampoo ni tampoco planear vacaciones y buscar los Mejores Cruceros mundo ¿se entiende?